These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- You may reproduce, duplicate, copy, edit, modify and redistribute content that is specifically made available under the terms of the
- Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 International License. However, you may not claim ownership or pretend to be the content owner by republishing without adequate citation and credit with links to the original source of the content.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to HKB JOURNALS a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. Copyright and trademarks. All content included on this Site including, without limitation, text, video, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, the compilation of all content on this Site, and all software used on this Site are the property of HKB Publications or its content suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The HKB Publications name and logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing on this Site (collectively, "Marks”) are owned by HKB Publications or its licensors.